Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Writing from Room 8





A starfish sticks to a rock.  This starfish is red.  I like starfishes.  We find starfishes in rock pools or tide pools.

By AN


I have 5 arms.   I can catch fish for lunch.  I have a mouth in the middle.  I can crawl over rocks..

By ML and KS


I am a starfish.  I am eating a mussel.

By CN





The squid is swimming to the top.  It is cool.  I like squid.

By DY

I went to the beach.  I see a starfish.  It was a yellow starfish.  It’s mouth is pink.
By OT

I am a starfish.  My colour is blue and red and I am eating a fish.
By KL

I am a starfish.  I am hungry.  I go to look for food.  I find it on the rock.  Yum! 
  By MB, JL,  LL, BD, RH, ST



 I am a starfish and I am sucking the
water and I am eating.
By ES

I am a starfish.
By MC

I like to be a barnacle because I don't want to get hurt.
DG






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment